Finally Svenska Scoutförbunet http://www.ssf.scout.se throw out their old homepage and launched a new one. Here's whats good and bad in my opinion with the new solution.
- Focus have been on readabillity and accessibillity. This is a major plus.
- Nice look. As a face of our movment, a modern look is important
- Photo media seems to be integrated everywhere.
- RSS feeds
- User comments
- User login, and user generated content. The I-publish-you-read broadcast mindset communicated by the solution is old. Let's hope it's in the roadmap because it's needed. User comments exists which is a plus though.
- I'm not sure, but I fear internal member-only pages that we have in Årsta Scoutkår http://www.arstascouterna.org is missing. I find it extremely usefull to have the official face of the organissation and the content management system with all internal documents in one and the same system.
- RSS-feeds on frontpage and as rel-link. Its 2007 and the feeds are there, show them upfront!
Tip: check out plone. http://www.plone.org